Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Comment Worthy Of A Post 2-27-12

Joe,

Isn't Washington Post another Gannett newspaper?

My husband and I went to the Better Living Expo on Saturday and the two people working the Daily Tiems booth were SO pushy!

As soon as I saw they were from D.T. I told them, NO THANK YOU. The guy started asking me questions like "Do I use coupons" and I quickly let him know that the coupons in the D.T. were PATHETIC and the paper was pathetic and I no longer purchase it or subscribe to it.

Then, the girl spoke up and I believe the Washington Post is the one she was saying, "Well you need to subscribe to this paper then". I told her I wasn't interested in ANY paper they were associated with and that I felt they were not worth the paper wasted to print them on and that I get ALL of my news either online or on TV.

They continued to try and pressure me and finally I just looked around and said, "Can you believe the pressure from these people"?

Everyone looked and we noticed that after that ALL the people were avoiding their booth!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are also working the Food Lion on Tilghman RD. I am sick and tired of being attacked by them the minute I walk through the door to the point I am going to have to shop somewhere else. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Great comment/post!

Anonymous said...

Why cant these customers find coupons on line. I dont use coupons so dont know much about it. Everything else is on line. I wish I knew DT was there at the expo. I would have given them a few words.
AND NO WHEN I NEED REAL NEWS ILL GO TO SBY NEWS.

Anonymous said...

So is USAToday

Anonymous said...

ha ha the witch is dead ha ha ha he he he the wicked witch is dead..and your little dog too..be patient my friend the DT is on its way out the truth will be their downfall. you know what they refuse to print..