Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ariz. Man Wants Wife Prosecuted For Adultery

(CBS) GLENDALE, Ariz. - It's one thing to point out that adultery is against the law in about half of all the states. It's quite another to prosecute a straying spouse. 
That's what a Glendale, Ariz. man wants authorities to do under his state's anti-adultery law, claiming his wife has been a serial cheater for more than a decade.
Dave Banks told CBS affiliate KPHO about his wife's wayward ways, saying, "She's had seven or eight affairs that I know of."
He believes the archaic law should be enforced because he says there's nothing else being done to save families these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just sayin...old testament states "death to the adulterer and the adultress."

Anonymous said...

I'm a cereal cheater too. Sometimes I sneak a bowl of Apple Jacks when Capt Crunch isn't looking.

Anonymous said...

I used the Adultery law to my advantage in my divorce, I had my wife arrested for it by a cop friend of mine and she was charged with the Felony, it is still on the books as a valid law, and law enforcement officers are sworn to uphold the laws, so she surrendered in the proceedings to avoid the trial, I won sole custody of my son!