Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2 Black Labs In Eden: UPDATE, More Help Needed



UPDATE:

Joe,

I just got in contact with one of the owners – the female with a blue collar. The male with the orange collar got away yesterday evening so I am not sure where he is now. The owner of the female was from the Allen Rd area so I would assume the male was from the same area. The male was last seen at the corner of S. Upper Ferry Rd and Siloam Rd. Thank you for the help.



Joe,

I live in the Eden area and have found 2 black labs. They are both well trained dogs and look to be well taken care of so I am sure someone is missing them One is a female she has a blue collar and appears to be around 7 yrs old. The other is a male with an orange collar who appears to be around 3 years old. If anyone is missing these two dogs or knows who they belong to could you please call Bruce @ 443-614-4121.

See attached picture. The male is not very photogenic but I'm sure the pictures will help. If you can kindly post this I will let you know when someone calls to claim them.

No comments: