Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ron Paul, Too Big To Ignore

Mainstream media can't ignore Ron Paul anymore. The momentum is too big. Check out these recent headlines.

“Ron Paul is for real in Iowa. Seriously.” (Washington Post)
“Niche Voters Giving Paul Momentum in Iowa Polls” (New York Times)
“Ron Paul’s 19 percent in Iowa may indicate a path to the nomination” (Daily Caller)
“GOP outsider Ron Paul gaining traction in Iowa” (Associated Press)
“Ron Paul And Libertarians Can't Be Discounted” (Forbes)

And then, this morning, there is this from The Drudge Report:

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

People are wising up and realize that voting for anyone other than Ron Paul is just voting for more of the same ole, same ole.

Anonymous said...

9:25 I hope you're right. Right now he's got my vote, but I'm afraid of getting fooled again.

Anonymous said...

I'm leaning toward Paul and as soon as I do some more research I'll report back here. I think he's the one the farmers should be supporting. He doesn't appear to be lulled and courted and buying into the spell of Big Agribusiness and their Farm Bureau mouthpieces.
He truly understands the meaning of family farms as opposed to factory farms.