Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Another Game Backfires On Anti Albero Bloggers

Not long ago I received an e-mail from a company interested in advertising with Salisbury News. We replied back with the information and they immediately responded stating they would like to go forward with the ad and included the artwork to do so.

After sending them an invoice I received an interesting call from the owner of the company asking what the invoice was for. I told them it was for the advertising on Salisbury News. It became instantly clear that they had no clue what I was talking about. I went back to the original e-mail and read back the e-mail address and they said, that's not me.

I went on to explain who we were and what we do. They were kind enough to hear me out and I assured them that there would be no charge for the ad and if they'd like they could tear up the invoice. Their response was, let me go take a look at your Site and get back with you.

Today we received confirmation that they would like to stay on board.

So you see Folks, Good Things Happen To Good People. We work extremely hard every day doing what we do. Many have tried this Blogging thing and many have failed. Certainly no one has achieved the volume of traffic and comments that Salisbury News delivers, not even the local MSM.

If you would like to become a part of our Family of advertisers, contact me at alberobutzo@wmconnect.com and take a chance for $100.00 a month. There's no contracts binding you to a long term agreement. There's no strings, just positive results for your money. And if we can't deliver, cancel your ad, it's as simple as that. We appreciate your business and will do all we can to get you the best advertising results your hard earned money can buy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that cracks me up. They tried to screw you and it backfired. Must have been JT.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Joe

Anonymous said...

They will never win! I don't understand why they don't give up.

Anonymous said...

Boy some people need to get a job they have to much time on there hands.Grow Up People!Leave Joe alone!

Bullard Construction said...

My phone has been ringing steadily since I started advertising here! Thanks, Joe!

Anonymous said...

We picked up pellets last Friday from Delmarva wood pellets. I have to say these are the best pellets we have ever gotten in the 3 years we have had our stove. Last year we had just gotten our pellets elsewhere and then they advertised on this site. I have tried every pellet around in our stove and while some burn ok most of them leave hard clinkers in the bottom. The pellets we just got do not do that at all. They do not burn as fast, nor do they create a lot of ash and they do not clump in the bottom. I'm a happy warm camper. Thanks Joe and thanks to the guys at Delmarva Wood Pellets for providing a great product and being so nice.

Cerealposter said...

I enjoy all the local blogs and just wish everyone would get along

Joseph Albero said...

Cerealposter, We, (Salisbury News) does not play these games with other Bloggers. We have only been the recipient of such. I can say, I have not once been to ANY of the other Blogs in more than a year now. I have found complete peace in never seeing a single thing they publish because they only lie and rarely ever tell the truth. Anything for attention. They are obsessed with me and cannot move on with their lives. JT swore he would not stop until I shut Salisbury News down. He'd say anything and everything about my Wife and Grandson, until he attempted to sell ads and found out NO ONE was interested in doing anything with his. He changed his ways and instead helped create one of the nastiest Blogs ever published on the Internet. He tried hiding behind the scenes along with JR and CJ but everyone knows who they are and what they are capable of.

So I simply ignore them and laugh whenever someone tries to tell me of a post they put up going after me or my Family. I laugh because their main goal is to get me to read it and I won't. The joke is on them.

In addition to that, McGuire has called my advertisers as well as JR telling them if they don't stop advertising they will refuse to do business with them. HOW'S IT WORKING FOR YOU GUYS.

In fact, (just yesterday) as much as I dislike Jonathan Taylor, I stood up for him with a very high official in order to protect his 1st amendment rights. That person was shocked that I stated what I did but right is right. He should have every right to his 1st amendment rights, as long as he doesn't abuse those rights.

Perhaps one day they will stop their bashing innocent women and children and actually go out and ring a bell or make donations to those in need like we do. Its time they make a positive difference in our communities.

Anonymous said...

I make it a priority to shop at local businesses and businesses that advertise on this blog.