Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Biden Says He'll 'Strangle' Republicans


DAYTON, Minn. -- Vice President Joe Biden has told Democrats at a Minnesota fundraiser that he'll "strangle" members of the GOP who complain about the federal budget.

According to a pool report from Tuesday's event in Dayton, Biden was telling the crowd that Democrats know how to balance the budget. He said, "If I hear one more Republican tell me about balancing the budget, I am going to strangle them."

He quickly added: "To the press, that's a figure of speech."

Biden joined former Vice President Walter Mondale at the fundraiser for 350 people paying at least $150.

GO HERE to read more.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like "Assault" to me. But I,m sure he could plea insanity.

Alex said...

Good. Glad democrats are finally standing up for themselves.
If they weren't such wussies, maybe they would not have to worry about morons like palin and o'donnell.

tedh said...

But Alex they are wussies and throw like girls too. Just watch Obama throw out an opening pitch to a baseball game. LOL

Anonymous said...

lol @ 1025am

Alex said...

11:48 I don't know how they throw, but they are certainly wussies. That's one thing I hate about democrats. There needs to be more Cheney-like democrats. When Cheney was told that 70% of americans disagree with Iraq war, he replied "So?". Obama should have done just that instead of backing out of things like public option, etc. Biden would probabaly be a better president.
One thing I give to to Bush, he did not take crap from anyone. He got elected and did what he thought was right, no matter how wrong he was.

Anonymous said...

He got excited when someone allowed him to talk and confused the Charles Rangel story with his G.O.P. emotional tough-guy statement, but what he really meant to say was "fondle them", a democratic abbreviation of the phrase "I'm fond of them". I'm a Dem and I would surely know a sissy boy when I hear one. Biden later stated that he found the term hand-written in the George Bush Jr. "BAIRLY USED" urban dictionary, and promply laid the blame for the mistake at G.B.Jr's. doorstep.

Anonymous said...

Biden couldn't strangle my grandma... but I'd sure like to see him try. granny'd get him good.

Anonymous said...

1:18 you are correct,but Biden is stupid enough to strangle himself.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Biden, I ill give you my address, and you are welcome to try. Now do like the dems whined about, and balance the budget!!!