Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Shake Weight Inventor Doesn't Think It Really Looks Like You Know What


The inventor of the Shake Weight is actually a pretty casual guy and in a recent Q&A with Inc. mag he really downplays the innuendo-factor. "it depends how you shake it as well," says Johann Verheem. "If you do it based on the three exercises that we have laid out, it's not that suggestive." See, you're just doing it wrong, you pervy-pervs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guilty as charged! Every time I see the commercial I grin a little!

lmclain said...

If you shake it more than 3 times, are then "playing with it"? that's what I always heard, anyway...

Chimera said...

I never noticed these things til I stopped in a few weeks ago to see my stepmother and she was using one of them! My brother and I fell over laughing.