Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 02, 2010

UNHAPPY iPHONE4 USERS FILE SUIT IN MARYLAND


Its only been out a week, but the message board murmurs and blog kvetching about poor reception on the Apple iPhone 4 have turned into lawsuits in Maryland and elsewhere. Kevin McCaffrey of Nottingham and Linda Wrinn of Baltimore filed a putative class action against Apple Inc. and AT&T Inc. Wednesday evening in U.S. District Court in Baltimore, alleging the new phones are defective. (The Daily Record)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I got the Droid Incredible instead. Would have gotten the I4 if Verizon was the carrier.

Anonymous said...

HMMM well I guess I'm glad I didn't get the new one yet as I figured with anything new there are always some kinks to work out. The same thing happened when apple first introduced the Iphone so be patient as they WILL fix the problem. Maybe everyone is switching over to at&t to get the awesome iphone and things are a little slow as a result. What many people do not know is that AT&T is the biggest cell provider and out numbers it's competitors like Verizon.

Those suing must have been laid off from their jobs thanks to good ole Obama and are trying to get a quick buck. I think there are so many other things to sue over and this is definitely not one of them.

Why don't we focus our efforts on more important issues like homelessness, the hungry, gang violence, rapes... etc. Need I say more.

Anonymous said...

Its time for Apple to end thier contract with AT&T