Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 02, 2010

Even Dragons Don't Last Long On Salisbury News

Hey Joe, I have great news!

Thai the Dragon was adopted this evening by her new family. :) They totally went all out and bought everything she needed...I think she's going to think she went to Dragon paradise! ahah!

I am so excited to see she went to such a loving family and think that your adoption site (and idea) is awesome. I was really afraid to give her to anyone thinking she wouldn't be ok. This made it real easy and I know without a doubt she will be well cared for and loved. She was falling asleep on Will's dad's back and laying on his mom and his shoulders. :)

Have a great night & thanks so much both of you!

nikki

No comments: