Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Lost Keys In Salisbury

Hello Joe,

I have been following this site for some months now. I guess I really got involved at the time of Sarah Foxwell's death. What a pity and shame that was. I'm sending an email to you concerning a set of keys my sister lost in Salisbury on Thursday.

She was with her daughter, in her daughter's vehicle at the Immediate Care Center on Salisbury Boulevard. They were parked closer to the Car Wash facility than Immediate care. When they left there they went to Arby's using the street to the rear of the Immediate Care Center. Later a stop a Big Lots was made, and there they received a call that someone had found a cell phone and called my sisters daughter's number. This was someone from the car wash. He said he had found the cell phone lying in the parking lot. By then they realized her keys were missing also and asked about them but the guy said he had not seen them. Another daughter and we have looked around the areas where they were for the past few days now.

My sister thought about posting something on here but did not want to give her phone number or address, in case some unscrupulous person might give her a hard time. My question is: Is there someway you could post that a set of keys (approx. 10) was lost in the areas I've mentioned. (for you info only - the keys were to her car, utility shed, house, my house, another friend's house, daughter's house and grandson's house)

Thinking someone might have turn them him to a business, or the police department, or perhaps even the Post Office.

I hope I haven't taken up too much of your valuable time and just wondered if this might be try.

Thank you again.
Keep up your good work.
Bill Culver

No comments: