Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, November 03, 2008

Great Job Joe

"Hey Joe,

Just wanted to say what a great job you and you site are doing to shake up the region. I believe you are what our Founding Fathers were describing you when they formed the Constitution. A single man taking on the establishment. You would be shocked that this is coming from a registered Democrat who's voting for Obama and Andy Harris. I can't vote for Kratovil since Gordy is supporting him. Ever since the whole gas issue after Hurricane Katrina has really soured me on Gordy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, you are doing a great job Joe !! I spoke of you to my brother today who replied to me, "Did you know he is one of "THE" most hated men in Salisbury?" And I replied, Yes, alot of people do not like him and call him a *hit-stirer, but no one else would have the cahonies (can I say that here) lol, to confront and expose the people that Joe does all on behalf of us the people of Salisbury, including those who are *itching about him.

IMO you are doing a true "One Man Show" Joe, with little support so I believe you deserve far greater recognition then you currently receive.

Thank You Joe. and Thank GOD for YOU Joe.

D.