Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Follow Up On Graffiti

I went back to a place on the tracks, an old loading dock for trains, where I saw graffiti that was next to a business on 13 with a large tagging on the other side of the fence. There was graffiti all over the loading dock. I have more pics, but they have inappropriate junk on them. Real intelligent, I bet you had to think long and hard on those sayings.

Now I bring this follow up on two points. First when I drove up there was a SPD officer was patrolling. We rolled down our windows and I said what I was doing and he absolutely had no problems with me being there. It was nice to an officer back in these little enclaves patrolling. Thank you!

Secondly I went back specifically because the proximity of the tagging on the business (and up and down the tracks from here to UP and here to Giant) and to this area. Coincidence? The first picture shows how close these two were to each other.

Clearly we all are getting wise on you and you better think twice before perpetrating this crap again. Enough is enough and people are tired of this! You've been blogged!



To see my last post with links to other posts click HERE!

No comments: