Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, April 24, 2020

Georgia Democrat Vernon Jones Says He Will NOT Retire Over Support for President Trump

Georgia state Rep. Vernon Jones (D) announced Thursday that he will not retire his seat as he previously stated on Wednesday after harassment from his own party over his support for President Donald Trump.

Jones’ remarks were made in a video uploaded to social media. “Yesterday, I announced my intentions to resign from my office,” Jones wrote. “But shortly thereafter, the outpour of support I received was too great for me to ignore.”

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission. I will not let them win,” Jones added. “I will NOT resign.”

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stand up to those ahole demoncrats!

Anonymous said...

About time that all Dems juststop towing the line...think for yourself!

Anonymous said...

The Dem plantation is one of the most cruel ones south of the mason dixon.