The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 23, 2019

Schweizer: Hunter Biden Helped China Buy Our ‘National Security’ Assets

Hunter Biden, Joe Biden’s second son, helped facilitate China’s acquisition of Henniges Automotive explained Peter Schweizer, president of the Government Accountability Institute and senior contributor at Breitbart News, in a Friday interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight.

He called the Senate Finance Committee’s decision to probe the Obama administration’s 2015 approval of the sale of Henniges Automotive as a “wonderful development.”

Schweizer examined China’s acquisition of Henniges Automotive — a formerly America-based company developing “dual-use” technologies with military applications — by Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC), a Chinese state-run military contractor. AVIC acquired Henniges in 2015 with a 51 percent stake purchase. The remaining 49 percent was purchased by Bohai Harvest RST (BHR), a private equity firm founded by Hunter Biden and funded with $1.5 billion from the Chinese government via the Bank of China.

More here


Anonymous said...


Anonymous said...

Why are you so worried about this when Moscow Mitch blatantly sells our elections to Russian Oligarchs

Anonymous said...

That is considered an act of TREASON. A violation of US National Security.

Anonymous said...

It is past time for articles. It is time for the FBI to prove that it is not controlled by the Democrats and to atart arresting these jerks.

Anonymous said...

Not much of a surprise knowing that this Pig was screwing his dying brothers wife and doing drugs!