Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Cummings: ‘I’m Getting There’ on Supporting Impeachment Inquiry

While speaking with CNN on Tuesday, House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings (D-MD) stated that he is “getting there” on supporting an impeachment inquiry.

Cummings said, “I think what the president has done has put us in a position where we cannot get any information to do the oversight that we need to do, and that basically ties our hands and makes us, with regard to oversight, powerless. The question now becomes, what do we do? Do we allow this to continue? And where do we end up if we do that? That’s the question, and I’m still mulling it over. I’m going to talk to my colleagues when I get on the floor in a few minutes. But I’m getting there.”

Source/Video

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRUMP 2020!! HE'S DRIVING THESE IDIOTS CRAZY

Anonymous said...

I think we need to start the investigations on dumbocrats.

Anonymous said...

Really Elijah, well many are counting the days when "we will get there" and vote your sorry arse OUT of office next November.

Do your damn job, dummy!

Ruh Roh said...

hoping President Trump wipes..the mat with Homie Cummings

Anonymous said...

Cummings needs to provide his tax returns, all his business dealings since he has been in Congress and before, introduce and get passed a BILL that makes all Congress accountable for all laws passed instead of being exempt. Cummings need to be held accountable the same way He is attempting to force the President. This will prove he is willing to be held accountable for all his decisions he has ever made. Cummings are you partisan and being totally discriminatory or will you lie?

Anonymous said...

I have been saying that Cummings and his family need to be investigated for corruption. Now I see that someone has taken on the challenge. I encourage the ethic committee to step up the investigation and you will see the corruption in Cummings family. Check his off shore accounts.

Anonymous said...

deception lies hatred its all the democrats have