Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Caribbean Joe's $1.50 Beef Tacos

Because our beef tacos are such a hit I've decided to keep them on special this coming weekend, (Friday, Saturday & Sunday). There's no upcharges on our tacos. They come with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, cheese and sour cream when you order three at a time. 

I want to thank ALL of you who have come all the way from Salisbury, Mardela, Hebron and Delmar to give us a shot. It's been a true pleasure meeting all of you and we look forward to seeing you return. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome. Are they really your tacos? My mouth is watering now and I will be going there tomorrow night for some Tacos?

Anonymous said...

Joe, keep up the good work, and there should be nothing to worry about!!!! Just get yourself ready for the summer time!!!!

Anonymous said...

Joe I’m bringing my wife and mother in law this weekend to look at all those TVs. Can we get a deal on a 18 pack of tacos?

Anonymous said...

Best lookin tacos I ever seen!