Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Are These Ralph Northam's Blackface Pants?

An undated yearbook photo appears to show Virginia Governor Ralph "Coonman" Northam sporting the same pair of pants as a man in blackface pictured in his 1984 medical school yearbook.
The photo in question features a group of boys standing in front of a car below the title "Hi-Y" (a YMCA boys-only high-school program). The caption below indicates that Ralph Northam was the group's president, while a boy standing on the right side is wearing what appears to be an identical pair of pants to the figure in blackface in Northam's controversial 1984 yearbook page.

More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the people of Virginia have the moxy to kick coonman out of office.

Anonymous said...

"Moxie", not "Moxy". You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

If he's the guy on the right in the same trousers, I would vote to convict in a court as a juror! The only reasonable doubt would arise if a credible similar framed person came forward and said "I'm the guy in black-face, Ralph loaned me his trousers"!

Governor Northam, you should resign for lying and your stance on abortion!

Anonymous said...

Joe , this is important , the person on the right is T**** Sm**t .That picture was taken in 77 or 76 in front of Onancock High .I went to school with Ralph and like myself , he lived on Onancock creek . I see no need to involve innocent people in Ralph's sordid ambitions. Also , I wouldn't democrat even if they were my neighbor !

Anonymous said...

The guy on the left is about 30 pounds heavier than the one on the right.

Anonymous said...

I don't think 9:08's story holds up. If the photo was taken in '76 or '77 why is he standing next to a '49 Chevy? There were very few Chevys that old in Onancock in the 1970s.

Anonymous said...

10:09 I Noted that also. Northam is very small and
the " legs " , whose ever they are are , on the
left are much heavier than Northams
Actually , I'm sick of the News media telling the Same
story!

Anonymous said...

WHAT about black comedians in white face ?????????

Anonymous said...

Why has the media buried the video of the self righteous late night host Jimmy Kimmel who completely covered his body in black as he mocked basketball player Moses Malone several years ago?

Anonymous said...

What a dorky looking geek.

Anonymous said...

Damn! If that's not a smoking gun, I don't know what is.