Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 11, 2018

MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough Admits Democrats ‘Tell Me Off-Air That Bill Clinton Raped Juanita Broaddrick’

In an offhand remark on air, Joe Scarborough accidently let drop that Bill Clinton’s perverse past and rape scandals are openly accepted by Democrats and have been for years.

During a live broadcast, Scarborough said that Democrats have indeed told him off-air that they believe the stories that Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick before he was elected to the Presidency.

“How did Democrat [rationalize supporting] Bill Clinton when they knew, or many believed and would tell me off the air that he raped Juanita Broaddrick?”

Juanita herself has tweeted about the admission:

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reveals the perverse hypocrisy that even the HildaBeast tolerates!

Anonymous said...

I cannot bring myself to watch these two.

They feed off each other. I can't put my head around the lying and stupid comments. I guess it brings in the audience. Get them off tv.