Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Feinstein Makes Startling Admission: "I Got Pressured" To Release Fusion Transcripts

Sen. Dianne Feinstein made a startling admission when asked why she released the Fusion GPS transcripts on Tuesday without first informing Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) ahead of time.

"I meant to tell him, and I didn't have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me," Feinstein told CNN Congressional correspondent Manu Raju, adding "I just got pressured, and I didn't do it."


FEINSTEIN says she’s sorry to Grassley for not giving him a headsup about the release of the Fusion GPS transcript. “I meant to tell him, and I didn’t have a chance to tell him, and that concerns me,” she told us. “I just got pressured, and I didn’t do it.”
More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the dog ate my homework.

Anonymous said...


"Excuse me, Senator Feinstein. Mr. Soros is calling on your private line."

Anonymous said...

Just another corrupt Senator, breaking the rules and the law. Yawn...

Anonymous said...

Now she's changed her story. It's because she was suffering from a bad cold. You can't make this stuff up!

How about: "It's so everyone involved can tell the same story when testifying".