Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Major Issues With Blogger Today

While I am doing my very best to publish articles today, Blogger is causing major delays. Each article takes about 15 minutes to publish. Thank God I start at 3 AM because it seriously will take all day long to keep things going at our regular scheduled times. Hopefully I can keep things going. If you are having problems publishing comments, just be patient and they will eventually go through. Stay inside today, stay warm and enjoy the day off.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your service.

Anonymous said...

There is also something wrong with posting.
I have had sent posts in that never appear, but I am not doing anything that would warrant being censored.

JoeAlbero said...

7:24, We've been having issues for a couple weeks now. However, you are the first person to tell me your comments were never published. I've heard they were slow to get through but none where they never saw the light of day. Clearly there's an issue but I'm confident it will get back to normal soon. Sorry for the delays.

Anonymous said...

I was having sporadic bandwidth issue with my Verizon DSL connection last night around 10:30 here in Hebron. Had issues this morning as well. Things returned to normal for now.

SBJ

Anonymous said...

I just thought maybe my comments were not appropriate. So I cut back thinking possibly I was being to critical.

Anonymous said...

I too have had comments not appear, under a signed name and anon.

Anonymous said...

Good job Joe, we appreciate your efforts.

Anonymous said...

I was having issues as well...thanks for everything you do Joe.