- Police body cameras allegedly shows them planting drugs in Baltimore
- Footage involves seven police officers during a car search which led to arrest
- Dozens of drug- and firearm-related cases now dismissed by State Attorney
- The 34 cases relied on evidence from the three officers in the video
- In addition, some 100 cases are currently under review as a result
New video allegedly showing Baltimore police officers planting evidence has emerged just days after it was revealed that footage of similar actions had led to the dismissal of dozens of drugs cases in the city.
The footage is claimed to show several officers in the Maryland city collaborating to place drugs in a car which were later found during a search that led to an arrest.
The events, which have led to charges being dropped in at least one case, were captured by multiple police body cameras while officers were seemingly unaware that their actions were being recorded, the public defender's office said.