Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, July 14, 2017

Judges Maciarello & Beckstead Rejoin The Maryland Judiciary Campaign Trail

Hi friends! It has been a year since Governor Hogan appointed me to serve on the Circuit Court for Wicomico County, and every day since that call I have been honored to serve Maryland and my community as a Circuit Court judge. 

I wanted my friends and family to know that today I had the pleasure of driving to the State Board of Elections with my friend and colleague, Judge Kathleen Beckstead. We filed together and formed a slate to continue our service as judges of the Circuit Court. 

You will hear more soon from an incredible committee of community members who have come together to support us in our efforts to retain our seats in the Maryland Judiciary. We certainly look forward to seeing you on the 2018 campaign trail as we work to earn your continued trust and support.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great jobs by both of you. You have my votes.

Anonymous said...

It was a fine choice that the Governor made, too.

Anonymous said...

Is anyone running against them?

lmclain said...

Starting a "career" in "public service".

When will he make his first million in "public service"??

Steve said...

Great people, Imclain. Would you rather have Jake and Jim here? Then vote for them! Will they make millions on graft and corruption? That's up to you and me to uncover if it exists.
Unless you can expose some sort of illegal activity, from what I have seen in their resumes, they are the best and cream of the crop available.

I welcome your better offer for a candidate and your "bashings" of the frontrunners!

Let's hear it!

lmclain said...

10:03
Both seem to be competent and worthy of their position.
I was making fun of people who seem to think that politics is a career move.
You DO know that was never the intent of the Founders, right?
And how many millionaires are there now in our government in all three branches?
Too many millionaires and too many "career" people.
Want a career somewhere? Open a law firm. DON'T suck the taxpayers money so you can have a "career" managing and overseeing (I used that word purposely) "we, the people".
Bashings will continue.

Anonymous said...

Outstaanding post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote thee book in it or something.
I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog.

A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.