Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, May 05, 2017

Mock Crash 2017 at Wicomico High School



Wicomico High School seniors watched the aftermath of a mock crash on May 4, 2017 to see what happens when young drivers make poor choices. Thanks to Wicomico High School staff and students and the Wicomico County Sheriff's Office, Salisbury City Police, Salisbury Fire Department, Maryland State Police Aviation, and Holloway Funeral Home for this stark lesson in the importance of being safe and smart on Prom night or any night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can show them a Terrible head on crash ....It was Hillary in 2016 numerous fatalities.

Anonymous said...

There's my HERO! I love you Jimmie!

Anonymous said...

do they really put perps in the front seat of the patrol car?

Anonymous said...

as an adult this mock up made me cry for these kids, if they only knew how valuable there lives are

Anonymous said...

Wow how stupid, I hate that my tax money is wasted constantly