Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Matthews: ‘Economic Nationalism’ Is Trump’s Winning Ticket,’ ‘A Winner Politically’

During MSNBC’s coverage of President Trump’s speech before Congress, anchor Chris Matthews stated that Trump’s message on “economic nationalism” “was a winner politically. I think that’s probably the reason he was elected in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. It is his winning ticket, economic nationalism.”

Matthews said, “I think this line of economic nationalism works. I think left, right, and center, I think, people have a sense of righteous indignation, right or wrong, that we’ve been screwed worldwide. … I thought that was a winner politically. I think that’s probably the reason he was elected in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. It is his winning ticket, economic nationalism.”

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The democrats who would not stand last night or clap I consider our enemy within. We must rid ourselves of this cancer by whatever means it takes.

Anonymous said...












Does he still get chills running up and down his legs thinking about Obummer?








does Hi

Anonymous said...

I would love for Americans to vote them all out.