Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

VIDEO: Passengers cheer as woman berating Trump supporter is kicked off plane

An elderly woman demanded a Donald Trump supporter seated next to her be moved, but she quickly found out that’s not how the world works.

Scott Kotesky, in a window seat, posted video on Saturday showing a woman in the middle seat complaining about him to airline personnel.

According to Kotesky:

Just had the craziest experience ever on an airplane:

I’m boarding my flight from Baltimore to Seattle and approach my seat. I had an upgraded seat that I paid a little extra for because of the long 6 hour flight. As I approach my row I smile and motion to the husband and wife sitting in the aisle and middle seat that Imy seat was next to the window. I put my backpack in the overhead, and the wife with a very stern voice says to me:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lack of tolerance is being tolerated less these days!
She got what she deserved - for disrupting the flight!

Anonymous said...

I'm confused, or maybe I missed something. How did she know that he was a Trump supporter anyway? Is the writer of the post a famous person?

Anyway, I am glad they kicked her off the flight!

Anonymous said...

1:59
When he got to his seat she asked him if he was in DC for the Woman's march or the inauguration.

Anonymous said...

well they are from Wash. State, so there's that

Anonymous said...

must be great to be married to that. they were going to his mother's funeral. he should have left her there.

Anonymous said...

The husband was wishing it was his funeral

cracktherack said...

Should of waited until they were up in the air to kick her off

Anonymous said...

I've seen a lot of these people on Face book... the intolerant left.