Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 09, 2017

Massive Manhunt Underway For Orlando Cop-Killer; Schools On Lockdown

Update: Orlando Police are offering $60,000 reward for information on the cop-killer...


If you know the location of Markeith Loyd reward is up to $60,000. Please call @CrimelineFL
*  *  *
As we detailed earlier, an Orlando police officer was killed Monday and a manhunt is under way for the gunman who shot her,the Orlando Police Department said. Police tell news outlets that suspect Markeith Loyd is still on the run. A massive manhunt is underway and several schools are in lockdown mode.

Orlando police announced the officer's death on its official Twitter account Monday morning. The shooting happened near a Walmart store in Orlando earlier Monday morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been forced into early retirement and I want to use Markeith Loyd as an example to anyone in Wicomico County thinking the next time they encounter law enforcement that they will "KILL A PIG" be forewarned and hereby put on notice that even though I can't do physically what I used to I can still pull a trigger on any of the many weapons I own and drive a vehicle. I swear to you I am trained by the governments best to hunt down and dispose of those who would do this type of thing in a war zone and most of the time behind enemy lines so for me to do it here in my hometown would be even easier. It would be a pleasure to watch your head explode when my round hits it "YOUR NAME HERE COP KILLER". Thanks Joe I know your a friend to Veterans and therefore you'll post this here or where ever you think will get my point across! Semper Fi - T.P.J. II Marine Expeditionary Force

Anonymous said...

That sounds like MURDER. What happened to the court system here. I'm not for any person losing their life but didn't you say that you had a career in upholding the law.