Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, January 09, 2017

Lost Dog 1-9-17

Good afternoon,

I have recently lost my pup in this snowy weather. I was hoping you could help me spread the word on the Salisbury website. Any help, helps and I'd greatly appreciate it!

"If anyone could, please be on the look out for my Maggie. She's a year old Mastiff and loves people. We live in the Pocomoke/Stockon (Klej Grange rd) area if you guys would keep an eye out for her. We haven't seen her since 1/7/17 around 9 am. Thank you very much and stay warm! Please contact 410-251-6077 or 410-251-5362 with any info"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh...I sincerely hope she is ok.what a beautiful pup

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dog, hope she's survived &
is returned

Anonymous said...

If anybody can find her, Joe can.

Anonymous said...

It would be tempting to adopt that beauty. Sure hope Maggie is warm and the rescuer is honest enough to get her home to her loved ones.

Anonymous said...

Hope she's ok.
What a beauty.

Anonymous said...

Wish Maggie well hope she gets home safe and sound.

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Me too! I have faith in her that she's somewhere warm and safe. Thank you for your kind words!

Unknown said...

We agree!

Unknown said...

I sincerely hope someone tries to do so. She's chipped and registered to me, not neutered so, if she goes to any vet, they will scan her!