Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, December 08, 2016

Report: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Getting Divorced

According to Us Weekly, the 36-year-old reality star is planning on leaving her husband of two years after he has fully recovered from the nervous breakdown he had in mid-November.

In the meanwhile, Kardashian is reportedly “trying to build a case for full custody of her kids.”

They have two children together, North and Saint, but West has not been stayed at their home since he was released from the hospital last week.

More

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone with a life care?

Anonymous said...

Joe, why did you post this at 10pm? This upset me so much that I couldn't sleep all night. I can't believe this. I am devastated. Just when I let my guard down and trusted them, they disappoint me again. How can I believe in ANYTHING anymore?

Anonymous said...

My life no longer has any meaning. Why go on?

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so, Joe.

Anonymous said...

another Trump accomplishment. I love that guy !!

Anonymous said...

Now the left is REALLY traumatized!

Anonymous said...

Good news. Couldn't happen to a nicer couple.

Anonymous said...

Who will be his first lady in 2020? Wtf?

Anonymous said...

It's rumored that Kayne and Rosie are having an affair! They are the new jet set. Just awful, so sad. I need a cupcake

Anonymous said...

Who?

Anonymous said...

I hope K West gets the mental health help that he needs. Seems to be seriously ill.

Anonymous said...

Kanye is crazy and unstable this is a surprise! And as far as his wife goes she and her whole family are nuts, the mothers ex is now a woman used to be Bruce Jenner! The best thing people can do is not give them any attention, their 15 min of fame was over years ago.

Anonymous said...

I was so upset I had to go to s u for crayons and play dough. I don't think I can take anymore joe