Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tea Party Founder: An Open Letter to Ted Cruz

I have been fighting for conservative values since 1976 and have been involved as a volunteer in over 40 political campaigns. I have had the honor to have served as a delegate twice to the Republican National Convention.

I am also one of the co-founders of the national tea party movement that began in 2009 and, in addition, I have served on the Tea Party Patriots Board of Directors since October of 2009.

During the almost 40 years I have been involved with the political process, I have had to endure insults from the left and the Republican elitists calling activists like me stupid or, in recent history, “low information” voters.

I have learned to ignore the disparaging attacks from the elitists on both sides of the political spectrum that worked to oppose conservative ideology. I have volunteered countless hours to the conservative cause and to my country because I am true believer in conservatism.

More

No comments: