Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Bill Clinton: If I Wasn't Married to Hillary, 'I Could Say What I Think'

Former President Bill Clinton told a crowd of his wife's supporters he sometimes wishes they weren't married — because then he could say whatever he wants.

"Sometimes when I am on a stage like this, I wish that we weren't married," the former president said in New Hampshire on Monday night, according to the New York Daily News, referring to the tweet of a journalist on the scene.

"Then I could say what I think."

More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never stopped him before when he was whispering sweet nothings in Monicas ear below the desk....

Anonymous said...

well, i think that's pretty much all the time. who can blame him?

Anonymous said...


Bill
If you are not saying what you think, then you've pretty
much confirmed you are a liar whenever speaking about Hillary.

Anonymous said...

Thinking out load and daydreaming at the same time lol.

Anonymous said...

He better never say what he wants, she'll kick his arse, for sure. She wears the pants in that family, not him.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure he "thinks" he needs a new intern.