Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, June 29, 2015

Rand Paul Issues Statement On Obamacare Ruling

“I WOULD MAKE IT MY MISSION TO REPEAL IT”

WASHINGTON, D.C. -
Sen. Rand Paul issued the following statement in response to the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision to uphold Obamacare subsidies:

“This decision turns both the rule of law and common sense on its head. Obamacare raises taxes, harms patients and doctors, and is the wrong fix for America’s health care system.

As President, I would make it my mission to repeal it, and propose real solutions for our healthcare system.

As a physician, I know Americans need a healthcare system that reconnects patients, families, and doctors, rather than growing government bureaucracy,” Sen. Rand Paul said.

(Editor’s Note: The above communication is a news release from a presidential campaign and does not necessarily reflect the editorial position of FITSNews.com. To submit your letter, news release, email blast, media advisory or issues statement for publication, click here).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He would do so at his own peril. Obamacare is here to stay.

Anonymous said...

1:34 is an Obama-Knight....We will get rid of Obama-Care and low life's like you !!!

Anonymous said...

@2:01
You will not get rid of the un-informed like 1:34 (I'm sure they will respond with a list of credentials but that does not make them informed, only educated. There is a difference), They have taken over this country. Every last blood sucking one of them. The lazy, worthless, let the government take care of me population have know taken control of the ship. Time to jump overboard and be eaten by the sharks. Either way, its going to be a painful death!!

Anonymous said...

An illegitimate law/tax from an illegitimate president, enforced by an illegitimate Supreme Court that has no respect for the constitution. Yeah, I'd say we the people need to do everything possible to repeal this communist monstrosity.

Anonymous said...

please allow me to correct my spelling before the masses jump on me for wrongfully using "know" instead of "now". My sincerest apologies. Now let me get back to work so I can support 1:34.

Anonymous said...

Since when is private health insurance a "government take care of me" function?

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous June 29, 2015 at 2:40 PM

When all or part of the private health care insurance premium is payed by the government.

Sand Box John