Bowl For Kids’ Sake!
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake is holding our 26th Annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake Campaign! This campaign is to help us raise funds to continue to provide programs to children in the local community. We are so grateful for the time that you spend on behalf of the children in the community and hope you will use that as motivation to help us reach more youth that need services (mentoring, enrichment activities, empowerment workshops). Please consider either participating in Bowl for Kids’ Sake campaign. The campaign has two components 1-raise donations for kids’ sake and 2- come out to bowl to celebrate fundraising accomplishments! We believe that you will make great team captain.
We have two upcoming BFKS events:
· St. Patty’s Bowl March 22nd 1-3pm Ocean City at Ocean Lanes
· ‘bury bowl April 8th 6:15-8:15pm Salisbury at Cherokee Lanes
Please go towww.biglittle.org/bowl2015 to register your team or donate to the campaign. A manual registration is attached for those that prefer not to use the online system.
- Create a Team of up to six and register online at www.biglittle.org/bowl2015
- Choose the event you wish to participate in: St. Patty’s Bowl or The ‘bury bowl and set a team goal. Each participant must raise a minimum of $50 in donations.
- Raise funds for kids’ sake! Ask 5 people you know to donate $10 each and you will have reached your goal. The top individual fundraiser receives a prize! Donations are tax deductible.
- Have fun bowling! Each participant gets 2 hours of bowling, shoe rental, pizza, soda and a t-shirt.
BFKS is a national fundraiser where each year half a million people across the country join together, form teams, raise money, and bowl. The critical funds we raise enable Big Brothers Big Sisters to positively influence the lives of children in our local area by providing quality-mentoring and enrichment programs. You can help us by putting together a team, raising money and bowling at one of our upcoming events!