Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

WH: Taliban Is Not a Terror Group

The White House today said that the Taliban is not a terror group, but rather an “armed insurgency.”

Deputy Press Secretary Eric Schultz responded to a question about whether Jordan’s plan to make a prisoner trade with ISIS was similar to the U.S. swapping five Taliban members for Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl.

First, Schultz said that the U.S. doesn’t negotiate with terrorists. Then he said, “I don’t think that the Taliban … the Taliban is an armed insurgency.”

More

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do I get my ticket for the world Obama lives in?

Anonymous said...

These people in this administration are either stupid or just plain dumb. And it starts with Obama.

Anonymous said...

1:09 PM I disagree. The administration knows exactly what they are doing. Pre-internet this would have worked. What is amazing is that so many people still don't get it. So I would say the vast majority of the public is easily manipulated.

Anonymous said...

"We don't negotiate with terrorists"

so we'll just change their name so that we can

un flippin' believable

Anonymous said...

They are so PC that they're stupid.

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the stunts Ireton is pulling. Change the rules of the game to suit their own needs. Both are pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Obama is not a president.

Bob said...

ISIS is simply the rename of the Taliban!

Am I the only one who sees that in plain daylight?

Sunnis, Shiites, Muslims, ISIS, ISIL, Arabs, there's more than I can name, because they are all one in the same!

DUH! Kill the Infidels! That's their "Common Core" agenda, and their common goal.

It's kind of, "if it looks like a duck..." thing. The name does not matter. Only the agenda is the same, and they change names like I change my socks.

Oh, my name is Taliban today, ISIS tomorrow, Hezbollah the next day! There is no difference to me, as all want me dead, and my illegal immigrant holding the Presidency hostage is inviting them into my country by the millions.

Any Questions?

Anonymous said...

Sadaam new how to keep them in line. Fight fire with fire.