Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Students forced to expose underwear for inspection

GUSTINE, Texas — About two dozen elementary school students were rounded up and forced to pull down their pants earlier this week after school officials found feces on the gym floor.

Maria Medina, whose 11-year-old daughter Eliza Medina was searched Monday for evidence of defecation, said she can understand educators' frustration but they went too far when they took boys to one room and girls to another and ordered them to pull down their pants.

"I felt uncomfortable, and I didn't want to do it," Eliza said. "I felt like they violated my privacy."

"I said I didn't want to, but I was told I had to because all the kids had to," she said.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sue them

Anonymous said...

Sniff my butt. I'm not dropping my drawers.

Anonymous said...

Momma always said to make sure you wear clean underware, you never know when this is going to happen.

Anonymous said...

This probably happened after a Common Core lesson...

Anonymous said...

Panties had to be dropped down. Not pants.

All involved should be fired.