Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Just In Time For Mother's Day, Ohio Mom Delivers Rare Set Of Mono Mono Identical Twin Girls

AKRON, Ohio - When Sarah Thistlethwaite and her husband, Bill, went for their third ultrasound in the couple's 19th week of pregnancy, they received a double dose of surprising news.

"The ultrasound tech said, 'Oh, there's two.' And my husband said, 'Two what?'" Sarah recalled.

The Thistlethwaites, who were once told they probably wouldn't be able to have children, suddenly learned they were having identical twin girls.

More

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad the have a mommy and a daddy!

Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for them,but if I was the father I would take a very long walk off a very short pier.