Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Famous Presidential Lies

Written by To The Point News

LBJ:
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)

Nixon:
I am not a crook

GHW Bush:
Read my lips - No new taxes

Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski

GW Bush:
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction


Obama:
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government.
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
I am not spying on American citizens.
ObamaCare will be good for America
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan
It's just like shopping at Amazon
I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels
I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups
I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi
I have never met my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago
And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today, (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.


And the biggest one of all:
"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

But he's left handed.

Anonymous said...

As far as the Bush statement the WMD's were found.

Anonymous said...

Guess you only provided a few examples for Obama?

Anonymous said...


For the algore fans: "Your Social Security is in a lockbox."

And agreeing with 10:12,
You must have run short of electronic ink to list OweBama's lies. His piehole has been running 24/7 for 5 years and every other sentence contains a lie of one sort or another.

Anonymous said...

The lies from obammie are only from his first day in office!

Anonymous said...

He exemplifies why African American's and their communities are falling behind. They do not value honesty.

Anonymous said...

dittos 10:11

Anonymous said...

The last one is an offense of treason.

Anonymous said...

Or the famous hybrid "I knew nothing about having fast and furious sex with that woman,that Monica Lewinski"

Anonymous said...

GW Bush:
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction

I can't stand when you idiots keep publishing this false statement. This make you all liars.