Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Saturday, February 01, 2014

DIRECTV Has Decided to Drop INSP

Make your voice and your choice heard. Here’s how you can help:
1. Call DIRECTV at the toll-free number: 1-844-GET-INSP (1-844-438-4677)
2. Fill out the petition

Family values are a part of what makes America great. INSP celebrates those values with programming that promotes families, honors veterans and captures the American spirit. It is this commitment to families and veterans that has enabled INSP to become one of the fastest growing networks in America.

Even though INSP has higher ratings than at least half of the other networks carried by DIRECTV, DIRECTV has decided to drop INSP. If family programming is important to you, call DIRECTV today and demand DIRECTV return INSP and its values-based programming to their line-up.

More

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never even heard of INSP

Tidewaterbound said...

I was glad they dropped the Weather Channel, a total WASTE as they changed their programming over the years to 'Storm Stories' and NOT the actual weather.

If I want weather, I'm ONLINE with Intellicast, NOAA, Accuweather, Foot's Forecast, and likely the most accurate of all..the local KIDS; Delmar Weather on FB.

Daddio said...

If you want to send a message to DirecTV, you have to cancel the service.

No revenue coming in will make them sit up and take notice.

I agree with Tidewaterbound about the weather channel. I had stopped watching them, as they strayed from doing weather all the time to showing a bunch of reality junk, as well as "news" headlines when I wanted to see some weather reports.

If I want "news" I'll switch to a news channel. If I want reality TV, there are plenty of other venues for that sort of thing ...

Anonymous said...

5:35 PM
Ditto!

Does anyone care or know who they are?

Anonymous said...

6:46
I care and yes I know who they are. They show many of the old shows we watched as kids. The Waltons, Little house on the prairie, Matlock and a few others that I enjoy watching. I hate any of the reality shows.

Anonymous said...

I hope they don't drop the Playboy channel!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad. Matlock, all those cowboy shows, boring little house on the p, etc etc, etc. are BORING. These show are so old. The events that took place during WWI is more entertaining.

Anonymous said...

OMG. I hope that Lawrence Welk and Hee Haw don't get dropped...

Anonymous said...

Ok WTH is INSP??

I never heard of it so I guess I don't watch it. What channel is in on Comcast in Salisbury to give me an idea?

Anonymous said...

Comcast 295. They also show JAG. I really liked that show.