Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, December 06, 2013

Man Says Police Officer Threatened To Kill His Dogs

KANSAS CITY, Mo. – A Kansas City man says he’s been terrified since an encounter with police on Monday evening. He says officers came to his home in southeast Kansas City looking for people he’d never heard of and when he refused to let them inside, things turned ugly.

Eric Crinnian, a lawyer, heard a loud banging at his door Monday night, he was instantly alarmed since a neighbor’s house was robbed a few weeks ago, so he grabbed a crow-bar.

Crinnian said three police officers were outside his house.

“I open the door a little bit wider and he sees that I have something in my hand, so he pulls his gun, tells me to put down whatever I’ve got and then come out with my hands up, so I do,” Crinnian said.

They wanted to know where two guys were, and Crinnian later found out police believed they violated parole.

“I said, ‘I have no idea who you’re talking about I’ve never heard of these people before,’” he said.

More

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never open the door! Lesson learned.

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

Lawyer time. Never trust them. They were obviously incompetent and still are.

Internal investigations never find fault with any officers.

Anonymous said...

well maybe next time he'll answer his door with more than a crowbar! lesson learned?

Anonymous said...

This weeks borderline case.