Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Gets TV Show, Wants To Be Prime Minister

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford – who has apologized in recent weeks for using vulgar language on live television and admitted to public drunkenness and crack cocaine use – is getting professional help but still harbors dreams of running for prime minister as his new TV show premieres tonight.

“I’ve admitted to drinking too much, OK,” Ford told Fox News Sunday. “So I’m dealing with it. I’m training every day. I’m in the gym two hours every day. I’m seeking professional help. I’m not an alcoholic. I’m not a drug addict.”

Just as the embattled mayor is getting help, he is also getting his own reality-TV show.

“Ford Nation” will feature Ford and brother Doug Ford, who is himself a member of the 44-member Toronto city council that stripped the mayor of some of his powers. The show will air Mondays at 8 p.m. on the tabloid Sun News Network but there were few details about the format released.

WATCH: Toronto Mayor Now Sorry for ‘Graphic Remarks’

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he should move to new york or california, they'd happily elect him governor. they elected a communist from kenya so why not a crack smoking clown from canada?

Anonymous said...

Two places a guy like this can achieve a higher rank... Canada and church.

Anonymous said...

Prime Minister... Yeah, I'm voting.... NO.