Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, September 05, 2013

82-Year-Old Man Pepper Sprayed, Robbed In Frankford

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – An 82-year-old Frankford man was pepper sprayed, assaulted and robbed walking home Tuesday morning.

“I tried to fight with the cane. I kept jabbing him in the stomach until he got me down on the ground. Then when I was down on the ground he kept going in my pocket and I was pulling on his hand. He kept grabbing my pocket,” said the victim.

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would think a 82 year old man knowing what's going on in society today would know better then go out with out some type of protection. It's like a women drinking heavily at a mixed party, then the next day wonder why something went wrong.

Anonymous said...

I want one of those canes that has a 1 million volt zapper in the end.No amprage mind you,just voltage,so no one gets killed by it.Just knocked unconscious long enough for the cops to arrive.

Anonymous said...

Thus the ignorance of anonymous. Rather then deal with the thugs in society innocent men and women are to cower in their homes afraid to go outside. If their were more men of honor and character they would be on the street taking care of the thugs themselves. The Government would call it vigilante justice - I call it preserving freedom.