Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Student: Teachers Bully Me Because I’m Conservative

A Wisconsin school district has launched an investigation into accusations that teachers have bullied and harassed a politically active student.

Benji Backer, a 15-year-old student at Appleton North High School in Appleton, told me that he’s been subjected to name-calling, foul-language and classroom lectures that bashed Gov. Scott Walker and labeled Republicans as racist:

“They are harassing and bullying me as well as indoctrinating other students,” Backer said. The 15-year-old wrote about his allegations in great detail in an essay first published by FreedomWorks.

“My teachers have always talked about bullying, including bullying homosexuals and how wrong it is,” Backer wrote. “I agree 100 percent. They shouldn’t be bullied, nor should anyone else.”

Backer wrote that if homosexuals can get equal treatment, why can’t conservative students?

More

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe it!!

Mental Anguish... said...

SUE THEM...

Anonymous said...

He should be bullied for being named Benji Backer