Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Sunday, April 07, 2013

Bible Verses Obama Seems to Have Missed

Dear Leader Barack Hussein Obama loves to quote (and misquote) the Bible in order to lend credence to what he is saying. For example, he (actually, his speechwriter), in Newtown, Connecticut, quoted several Bible verses, including Matthew 19:14: "Jesus said, 'Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.'"

Bible quotes, in and of themselves, are fine. But when Obama misquotes and/or misinterprets what he quotes, that is not fine. For example, on March 30, 2012, in an address to supporters at the University of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont, Obama said, "I am my brother's keeper. I am my sister's keeper." He was speaking about values and thought this misquote would further his cause. That Bible quote came from the fourth chapter of Genesis. The actual verse is: "Then the Lord said to Cain, 'Where is your brother Abel?' 'I don't know,' he replied. 'Am I my brother's keeper?'" Cain said this to God after murdering his brother Abel and was trying to hide the act from God.

More 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obama (satan) will never understand the bible.

Anonymous said...

Because Obama is the FIRST person ever to misquote ANYTHING... I'm sure looking through here I could find some misquotes as well...

Anonymous said...

Give the Muslim some credit. It's gotta kill him to have to do this.

Obama Motors said...

When did he open the Bible? Every time he opened his mouth it was " Qu'ran tells us blah blah blah" . What happened? Did someone switch the books on him?