Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Board Of Education Budget Hearing

Thursday, Jan. 10, at 5:30 p.m.Salisbury Middle School 
The Wicomico County Board of Education’s first public budget hearing for the fiscal 2013-14 budget will be held at 5:30 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, at Salisbury Middle School. Parents, students, community members and Board staff are invited to come with comments. Public input is critically important in the budget process for Wicomico County Public Schools. For information please call 410-677-4561.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so so glad I found it in my budget (although I'm suffering scraping and pinching) to send my child to private school so I no longer have to deal with Fredericksen and all of Wico Co's ridiculous budget threats. Thank you Jesus!

Anonymous said...

My kids are in public school and have had a wonderful experience. During the past few fiscally tight years, we really haven't experienced a change in services or a lesser educational experience. Honestly, in that time I have spoken to Dr. Fredericksen numerous times and found him very pleasant and supportive of the students. I am sorry 11:24 that you had a rotten experience. My family will remain involved and enjoy our neighborhood school. We'll also enjoy having a little extra cash each month from not paying a weekly tuition...but to each their own. - WCPS is the best deal in town. *Joe good luck in the upcoming election.*

Anonymous said...

Thank you 12:01. I am a WCPS teacher and I rarely read anything positive about the schools or teachers on this blog. It's nice to read that we are appreciated!