Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Police: Woman Sexually Assaulted and Stabbed Able to Escape

Police said a woman who was both sexually assaulted and stabbed was able to escape and get help in Anne Arundel County Monday afternoon.

Investigators tell WBAL Radio the woman was attacked in an apartment in the 400-block of Secluded Post Circle, Glen Burnie shortly before noon Monday. Police said the victim and the attacker knew each other through her place of employment. They also said the attack was not random.

Police said Shane Lee Miller, 37, of the above address stabbed and sexually assaulted the woman and then drove her to a nearby Food Lion grocery store. Once arriving at the grocery store, the woman was able to get the attention of the store's staff who then called police.
More

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not from a member of MENSA...

Anonymous said...

Damn, I'd like to poke him in that eye with a stick

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for her he was not intelligent.

Anonymous said...

Bet he didn't see that coming!

Anonymous said...

Goes By ALias “ Lizard” wonder why?

Anonymous said...

Somebody shoulda been keeping an eye on this fellow.

Anonymous said...

He was looking in the wrong direction for her!

Anonymous said...

Look at me - I am. I said look at me - I am. Dammit, I said look at me - I am.

Anonymous said...

I can't prove all of you are from my beloved shore, and I hope you are not.

But if you are, take a minute and think about the image you are portraying to others who are not from the shore.

You are reinforcing the stereotype that us shore people have had to endure, ...ever since I can remember.

It doesn't bother me when said in a joking way. It's all in fun and I can take it.

But your attempts at humor are, for one thing not funny. But more importantly, they are inappropriate.

A woman was stabbed and sexually assaulted.

That should not be made light of, and yes I know you where making fun of the suspect that allegedly did it.

It still reflects poorly on first the woman, then those of us who take pride of who we are and where we live, and lastly, it reflects poorly on YOU.

Not that I care all that much about how you portray yourselves, but then we are guilty by association.

Please put more thought into your comments and attempts at humor.

If they can't be funny, at least they could be appropriate.

PLEASE.

Anonymous said...

She gazed into his one eye then the other eye, and again the other. Wooing her into his lair with one eye, while all the time a cold evil stair out his right ear.
ATTENTION: women of the Eastern Shore, If it looks like a duck it might quack at you.

Anonymous said...

2:50 AM

There's just too many of them Joe. I can't engage them all.