Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Adopting Families For Christmas

Mr. Albero,

I am a Wicomico County Native that lives in NC due to Marine Corps. I periodlically follow your blog. Since you are a very resourceful person, I am hoping you can help me. My sister lives in Salisbury and has been unable to work due to repetitive shoulder surgeries. She has two small children, ages 6 and 3. From NC, I have contacted some organizations that assist with Christmas toys for needy children however many are no longer taking names or adopting families. If you know of any organizations that are still accepting any new names, please let me know.

Thank you for all you do in the community.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could buy a few gifts for the children. I need more info please.

jal said...

check with frank ennis sr. of Babtist toy ministery

Anonymous said...

Same as what 3:50 said. We need a match up of ages with whether they are boy/girl and a drop off point.

Anonymous said...

Go on Facebook to Good Ole Boy Foundation....they will be able to help...

Anonymous said...

Remind your sister and her kids it is not about getting. If they have a roof over their heads and food in the house and are not loosing their home and not struggling like many others are, if they are independent they are blessed! the best gifts of all.