Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Friday, November 30, 2012

I Really Must Apologize To WBOC

About a month ago I did and article criticizing WBOC and a broadcast they had done. I won't get into all of the details but I will say I targeted Alice Bavis and Steve Hammond.

It was clearly a bad day for WBOC whereas they were having some technical problems and I was simply way over the top with criticism.

That being said, I want to apologize the WBOC, Steve Hammond and Alice Bavis in hope they will forgive me for my own lack of professionalism.

We all have bad days and if there's one thing I should recognize is their help and support towards our community.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they'll forgive. Don't know about forget, however.

Anonymous said...

alice bavis is a total babe!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Joe and a public apology for a public mistake is unusual in this age of lie and deny! Keep above the junk out there Joe not very many do!

Anonymous said...

I have gotten to know Steve and his wife from some youth sporting events (Fruitland Falcons). They are very nice people, down to earth. It is very easy to judge people but if you meet Steve and talk to him I am sure you would agree.

Anonymous said...

We all do some judging of others even though we know it's not the Christian thing to do. Once something is said in public it just balloons.

WBOC and Salisbury News both contribute to our community in many ways, news alerts, charity events and heads up on local people needing help.

At the end of the day we must remember we are all here on this earth together and may as well try harder to live with each other, than working against each other.

Anonymous said...

Personally,I have no idea how you keep abreast of everything that's going on.Unless you have an entire crew sorting through news every day it would be impossible not to make an occasional misstep.Keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Very noble Joe indeed. :)