Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wood Creek Golf Course Also Gets New Liquor License


After reopening the Wood Creek Golf Course under new ownership, the people running the Club House applied for a new liquor license last night and were approved. The cool part is, they'll have a license to serve in the Club House but they'll also have a license to serve at the Pool AND on the Golf Course.

Right now they only have 9 holes open for play but fully expect to have all 18 holes open by spring.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last time I played there when I returned home my wife asked, "How did you do today". I said "Good I was 3 under". "I lost 4 balls, but I found one".

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for the people who own property in that development but am glad to see the golf course back in operation. It was an eyesore for awhile.

Anonymous said...

rumor is that co. is going bust

Anonymous said...

Homes are being rented to anyone. Going down hill.

Anonymous said...

Here we go, the woodcreek haters

Anonymous said...

not at all 12:52 I love that course and was upset when the rumors started coming around