Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, September 10, 2012

NEW BLACK PANTHERS AT VOTING BOOTHS AGAIN?

Malik Zulu Shabazz, national chairman of the New Black Panther Party, stated today in a radio interview that his controversial group may deploy at voting booths in the November presidential elections, claiming such a move is needed to ensure there is no “intimidation against our people.”
The NBPP was the focus of national attention after Eric Holder’s Department of Justice dismissed voter intimidation charges against the groups leaders related to the 2008 presidential election.
During an interview on WABC Radio’s “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” Shabaz was asked whether his group is planning to go to U.S. polling stations in the upcoming presidential election.
  More

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

“intimidation against our people.”

They, and ones like them, are the ones who do the intimidating.

They cry that and racism but they are the worst offenders.

John Aswell said...

9-10-12

Nothing will be said about them either. They are one of the best tools OweBama has in his bag of tricks. Election laws ONLY APPLY to white people/candidates!

Anonymous said...

It appears to me that our country is being controlled by black militant groups.
I don't want to shoot anyone , but , it may get to that this year.
I hope and pray that they are not at my place to vote.
I believe there is only one good black panther and that's one that is six feet under.

Bkln said...

Insert FIST in mouth...

Anonymous said...

They'll both look funny walking around with those fists up their collective butts. They look tough in groups, their families are just as vulnerable in my cross hairs. I take the old and young first. They better sit this one out at home if they know what's good for them.

Frank k said...

What would happen if the KKK Stood outside of a Polling place.?

Beleeeee DAT said...

I'll have my shotgun for ya Shorty...c'mon wid dat Black Panther outfit and I will show ya something!

Anonymous said...

Im thinking since we all had such a good showing at Chick-fil-a....why the hell shouldnt we all make a showing wherever the black panther intimidation squads show up??

Anonymous said...

They had better register with the Election Commission and present their schedule prior to performing their "protection", or I may have to "protect" myself against second degree assault!

Anonymous said...

Please, please, please Malik. Show up with your black cats at my polling place.

I'm begging you, please???

Anonymous said...

I vote at the Harvest Church if the Black Panthers want to try me just show on up to my voting place ..... you idiots will leave bloody and i might be leaving in a police car or maybe i wont

Anonymous said...

God blesses voters! Get out there and be blessed! You have many brothers and sisters who will protect you there, believe me! I am one.