Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Thursday, May 03, 2012

It Does Not Matter Where You Live, Come On In

Hi Joe,

SOOOO Glad you are running for Mayor!!! I have a vacation day tomorrow and was wondering if I could possibly stop in and get shirts for my husband and I. We do not live in city limits (thank goodness) but we would love to campaign for you! Ireton needs to go! I think you would be a wonderful Mayor, one who can be decisive and fair at the same time.

Publisher's Notes: Mayor Ireton and the nay sayers have to be shaking in their boots. The response to my tee shirts alone is sending a very loud and very clear message, Salisbury Residents want CHANGE and NOT the Obama kind of change.

For the very first time citizens will have the opportunity to have someone represent them without special interests. A representative that has been to the majority of council meetings, press conferences, someone who knows the pulse of their side and more importantly, YOUR SIDE. A person who knows and understands what's been going on for many years.

I have people coming to my building and in some cases lining up to get a shirt and talk about issues. WE, (you and I) WILL make a difference, finally! Oh, you can expect them to get nasty. You can expect them to do and say just about ANYTHING to bring US down but we're not going to let it happen. They have bullied me, they have sued me, they have threatened me, they have brought my Family into it and trust me, I'm not the first person they've gone after. I'm just the FIRST person who stood up to the nay sayers and beat them each and every time and WE will do it again.

This election will be about WE THE PEOPLE and as a team we cannot be stopped. So yes, they're shaking in their boots because we have a following like no other. We do NOT need the rest of the MSM to help us win this election. We have our own platform through Salisbury News in which we can express our message.

So come and see me. It does NOT matter if you live in the City, the County, Ocean City, WE need to spread the word. WE need to let them know WE are NOT going to get beat down again with nasty rumors and attacks.

If you want a better Salisbury, a Mayor that will represent YOU, a Mayor who has no interest in photo ops, press conferences or personal attacks like calling Council Members racists, stop by 300 W. Main Street and get your free tee shirt and let these special interests know we're NOT going to take it any more.

If you want me to represent you as your Mayor, show your support like so many others already have. We'll have bumper stickers any day now. I've spend 8 years of my life dedicated to helping you with a voioce through Salisbury News. Get a shirt. Get a bumper sticker. It's time we stand up and fight back.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN brother

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how small of shirts you have? I would like to get one for my hubby and I and also our two daughters...one is 4 and the other is only five months lol

Anonymous said...

This was a great way for me to end my work day. I have been following your blog for years and I promise you we will go door to door spreading your message in support.

Anonymous said...

This is going to get really interesting. What will be the "MSM" excuse for not helping? They are suppose to be fair right? Oh wait we are in Salisbury. They will do everything they can to promote the other person. It will backfire. People are seeing them for what they are bias!

Anonymous said...

Now we're talking.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe,

I think what you're doing is great. I don't always agree with you, but you have something rarely seen in politics and that's integrity. I like to see you inviting people in for discussions and the attempt to unify the people of Salisbury and the surrounding areas. I cannot vote for you, but I support your campaign. Best wishes for you and, more importantly, the City of Salisbury.

I want a T-Shirt!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think you would make a great Mayor.

Anonymous said...

anon 5:01 agree with.However do not go to Mike dunn residence he may throw something in you face like he did with the elderly woman 2 years ago.Gonna stop by for T_shirt/bumber sticker.

John D Robinson, Sr. said...

I got your order for another 500 shirts we cant do till the weekend! Sorry, but we will get them done! You will have a pile on Monday!

Anonymous said...

My friend and I enjoyed talking with you this morning. really loved your ideas and can not wait til you are mayor :o)

Anonymous said...

Albero for President!

Jack K Richards said...

Guess Auburndale, Fl is out of the question??? lol Go get'um Joe

Anonymous said...

Git em boy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the T-shirt Joe, if you are there this afternoon, I will be stopping buy after my job interview. Thanks for making some contacts for this job interview also Joe.

Anonymous said...

This will be the dirtiest, nastiest, low down, conniving election cycle we've ever seen. SAPOA will be out in force. The remnants of the Tilghman regime will pull every dirty trick in the book and some that haven't been put in the book yet. I hope you and your wife realize what's coming, it won't be pretty. I support your right to run for any public office. I can't vote for you because I live out of state. If I could I would.

Anonymous said...

Nothing from Dunn and Tilghman would surprise me. I'd vote for deaf, dumb and blind chimp rather than support Dunn. Not at all comparing you with a chimp Joe, just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Just don't change once you win like so many others do....always remeber the people and town who you are working for and with.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Joe. You need to go after votes IN Salisbury now. Ireton can "buy" votes with pork barrel projects.

Anonymous said...

JFK...

Anonymous said...

If I had one,it would be the only thing I would wear ;) ;)

Rebel Without a Clue said...

Joe, Had I known that you were going to run for Mayor (and win!) I would probably have stayed on with the City. Good Luck!!

I wish that I lived in the City limits now so that I could vote for you but I will definitely get the word out.

Mark said...

500 shirts coming, I guess you will need another rack and hangers to display them, let me know and I will drop another one by. BTW, your merchandising looks good