Attention

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent our advertisers

Monday, April 02, 2012

Ambassador John Bolton Backs Douglas, Romney

Ambassador John Bolton, appearing on behalf of Governor Mitt Romney's presidential campaign at the Royal Kosher Restaurant in Baltimore April 1, voiced strong support for Douglas's April 3 primary bid to challenge 45-year Democratic incumbent Ben Cardin.

"I am grateful to Ambassador John Bolton -- a native son of Baltimore and Maryland resident -- for stating once again his support for my Senate candidacy and for serving as co-chairman of my campaign," said Douglas.

Douglas looked forward to the Ambassador's possible role in a new Administration.

"If the people of Maryland choose me as their next U.S. Senator, I will look forward to leading Senate action in January to confirm Mr. Bolton for a senior national security position in a new Republican cabinet."

No comments: